Lavender Inspired Color Palette

[ Thursday, July 15, 2010 | ]

I love love love lavender. It is by far my favorite herb. The smell, the color, the blooms, everything about it is perfect. And I particularly love seeing it in wedding details. Here is a color scheme inspired by the beautiful herb. I used Martha Stewart paint chips for this one (grape jelly bean, lavender verbena, and plum wine).


Here are some lavender wedding details I found over on Etsy.



I am in love with these rosemary and lavender wedding invitations from VO handmade.



Lavender sachets would make a lovely gift for bridesmaids. Hand-stamped sachets available from pinkcherrymomma.


Of course, any lavender-inspired wedding needs real lavender. You can use these bundles as favors or simple centerpieces at each table. Organic lavender bunches available from FayeMarie.


More organic lavender from FayeMarie's shop in the shape of a wreath, perfect for hanging on the church house doors.


I'm in love with silk florals and this bouquet is absolutely incredible. Made with roses, freesia and orchids, you can't go wrong with this stunning arrangement. Available through WaterMeNot's shop.


These beautiful microfiber ties would make an amazing addition to your groomsmen's attire. These hand-screened neckties available through toybreaker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new blog look! Congrats! I love purple and lavender as well and think if we had a fall wedding we would use it in our color scheme...but I loved the yellow and tiffany blue of our Spring wedding! I love those invites though...so girly and classy. Those ties are beautiful and fun for the groomsmen! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home