It's Official!

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2010 | ]


I am now operating under the name Satin and Lace Weddings! I filed my business name last week. I also registered a domain name, weddingsbysatinandlace.com, and got my business license. I'm official! I've even hired someone to design my business logo and create a custom letterhead, website banner and button, address labels and business card. After searching for hours, I found someone who is not only talented, but also reasonably priced. Studio Sien of Holland has proven to be incredible so far. She asked me what style of logo I was looking for and after our first e-mail was making sketches. She offers unlimited revisions. Even after we've perfected a style, she comes up with something different to give me as many options as possible. After four days I think we've narrowed it down to "the" design.

I wish I could post our latest revision but it's just a sketch and I want to unveil the final product when it's done. I'm so excited I can barely stand it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so great...congrats! :) I cant wait to see the final look. Have you been on BridalTweet.com its a great way to get info out there about your site. Check it out! Congrats again!

JEM - Aqua Bride said...

Congratulations. It'a also a dream of mine to plan weddings, especially budget weddings.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sweetie...
xo
Bibi

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

congrats! You've got my one of my dream jobs!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home